Rob's New Phone Rob's New Phone

Funny!

I thought this was on par if not better than most of the other comedy videos that can be found here. I think this is a welcomed addition to the Newgrounds community. I assume you have more videos on your site and I'll be sure to check them out. Looking forward to whatever comes next as long as it's as good as this. Nice job.

heroesofgravatron responds:

Thanks.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!! Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!!

THIS IS A FUCKING <GREAT>!

this is the way <funniest> movie ive seen <today>! the graphics are <great> the story is <hilarious>! GOD DAMM IT! i <so glad that> i <wisely spent> two beautifull couple of minutes on this <creative work>! u should <keep> doing movies cuz u have <a lot of> potencial u are a <great>!

Original Post by: killerghost
Edited <by>: OBEYKUBE
Poor use of gammar and mispellings by: killerghost

7 Inch 7 Inch

&lt;&lt;&lt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

You gave this entry a 0, keeping its score at 0.00!
If this movie is blammed you will get a BLAM point!

Samurai Rain Samurai Rain

Great start, you've got an art!

Hey, this isn't half bad or even a third bad. It's very good. However there are a few things that need to be smoothed out. But I'm sure your already on top of it. You did a good job and I look foward to future submittion from you.

Internet For The Blind Internet For The Blind

ALL MY 5 ARE BELONG TO YOU!!!

That was awesome! I really thought it was inventive and deserves to have a much higher score. Good... no... GREAT work. I really like this a lot. My only suggestions is that you tell the player before hand that their playing as the blind person. It took me a sec to catch on. Anyway, great job man!

Shape choose game. Shape choose game.

This is a game.

Didn't anyone else find the bonus level where Paulie Shore starts huffing glue and you have to smack him with a tuna until he stops?

game-unlimited responds: